Maintenance Multi-Skilled Craftsman 4/13-1303406
Organization : Industrial Business Group
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-South Carolina-Greenville
Job Type: Production
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
The primary responsibilities of the multi-skill technician position is to facilitate, plan, and document the installation, maintenance, repair, replacement, modification, troubleshooting, diagnosing, programming, optimization and design of existing and new manufacturing equipment and all the associated control of that equipment.
The position is designed to provide on the job and class room training over a four year period of time in which the employee with earn additional degrees of maintenance skills and certifications becoming a certified multi-skill technician M39.
The position of Maintenance Multi-Skilled Craftsman located in Greenville, SC will be responsible for but not limited to the following specific duties:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair electronic and mechanic equipment and components
- Program/troubleshoot using programming devices
- Install/upgrade equipment
- Maintain/troubleshoot and repair hydraulic/pneumatic equipment
- Calibrate equipment
- Perform basic machining
- Troubleshoot/repair web handling systems
- Maintain pumps
- Perform pipefitting tasks
- Perform millwright tasks
- Troubleshoot/repair electrical equipment
- Perform welding and fabrication tasks
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned
This position will require:
- Working a 12-hour rotating shift
This position may require:
- Working overtime
- Weekend work
- Working holidays as needed
You are applying for a Maintenance Multi-Skilled Craftsman position at 3M Greenville. Qualified applications will be considered when Maintenance Mulit-Skilled Craftsman openings occur at 3M Greenville for up to one year of the posting of this requisition.
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Basic/Minimum Qualifications :
- A high school diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience OR a two year technical degree in a maintenance field and 3 years of maintenance experience
- Seven years of industrial maintenance experience
- Technical degree in industrial maintenance, industrial electronics or mechtronics
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
3M - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...