Remove currency from the slot machine bill acceptors and table games cash drop boxes. Process currency according to departmental standards and procedures. Balance currency processed and forward to Vault. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in the minimum guest service expectations.
- Remove bill validators from the slot machines
- Ensure that the bill validators are accounted for and placed in the proper area
- Remove all currency from bill stackers and cash drop boxes and prepare for processing on the currency counter/sorter equipment.
- Process currency on the currency counter/sorter equipment in conjunction with departmental procedures.
- Strap currency and verify the strap and loose count against the Slot Accounting System and the Table Games Management System processing totals;
- Report any discrepancies to supervision.
- Input the currency processed totals for table games into the Table Games Management System .
- Enter all non-registered slot drop count of money into the Slot Accounting System
- Other duties as assigned.