Do you like variety? Do you like details? We are searching for an energetic administrative assistant intern to provide support to one of our managers in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Schedule coordination
- Creating reports for clients and for internal use
- Writing memos and other correspondence
- Assist in coordination of company sponsored seminars and events and expos
- General administrative tasks
- Attend meetings and collect notes/details
- Handle calls, email and appointments
- Assist with marketing efforts
- Ability to work on several projects at a time
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a small, cross-functional team
- Ability to work in a creative environment, while still being able to take creative direction from managers
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proactive, responsive to change and open to feedback.
- Great attitude and team player mentality
- Sense of humor
- Sense of urgency – must meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Currently pursuing a degree as an administrative assistant, business administration, communications, media or broadcasting, public relations, marketing, English, journalism or other related field
- Able to work at least 10 hours per week
- Internships are unpaid and must be taken for college credit
- Must be able to provide documents from school indicating credit
Media Relations, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard