Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that help customers optimize the physical infrastructure through simplification, agility, and operational efficiency. Panduit’s Unified Physical Infrastructure SM (UPI) based solutions give enterprises the capabilities to connect, manage and automate communications, computing, power, control and security systems for a smarter, unified business foundation. Strong relationships with technology leaders complemented with its global staff and unmatched service and support, make Panduit a valuable and trusted partner. Brief Description
Responsible for approving pricing quotations based on established guidelines and for monitoring the efficiency and performance of the SPA Pricing group for the assigned region.
Additional Details Home | Jobs Copyright (c) 2006, Oracle. All rights reserved. Privacy Statement
- Analysis and approval of strategic, higher discount and/or key customer pricing requests which are beyond the approval range of the Pricing Coordinators; to be done in accordance with formal PDR strategies, sound commercial decision making, strategic plan, procedures, and profitability, sales growth & price protection concerns
- Supervise the daily functions of the SPA Pricing department, ensuring metrics including turnaround time and superior customer service have been achieved
- Support the development of pricing programs, or revisions to programs, and further the goals and strategies of the Pricing department. Understand the impact of pricing programs on Panduit's business and systems and manage existing special pricing programs. Develop new programs as they correspond with competitive analysis and market trends. Job Requirements
- Working knowledge of all special pricing programs. High level knowledge of Panduit's products and pricing strategies; competitive products and pricing methodologies. Ability to incorporate this knowledge in decision-making
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook and Word. Ability to create reports using Business Objects
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task on numerous high-level projects, ensuring that deadlines are met. Ability to identify potential conflicts and resolve or elevate as appropriate.
- Ability to capture, organize and understand data to make sound, consistent business decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; at least 5 years in Pricing, Product Management or Sales
- Works under minimal supervision on daily tasks and projects
- Supervises activities of up to 8 non-exempt employees; moderate decision-making scope
Panduit - 9 months ago
Panduit's got your conduits covered. The company's electrical components tie together the communications, computing, power, and...