Wounded Warrior Project Alumni Applicants : If you are a Wounded Warrior Project Alumnus and wish to apply, please click here . Attach a copy of your resume along with the title of the position you are applying for. After you have submitted your resume via email to the Warriors to Work team through the above link, please continue to the bottom of the job description to formally apply online to the opportunity. If you are not an Alumnus with Wounded Warrior Project please continue to the bottom of the page to submit your resume.
Support Wounded Warrior Project program marketing team. Support creative development and production process management for extensive collateral materials for program events and program marketing initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with program marketing team to determine support and specifications for program marketing materials and events
- Work with program marketing on creative development as appropriate
- Develop and manage timelines for the production of marketing materials, such as brochures, directories, and other collateral
- Coordinate electronic and printed program marketing collateral logistics and distribution
- Create and format PowerPoint presentations as needed for use as internal communication or external program marketing material
- Maintain competitive report on quarterly basis
- Participate in programs in the community to observe marketing effectiveness and provide additional program marketing ideas and support
- Serve as a brand ambassador and ensure compliance across the organization with brand guidelines and standards.
A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications. This is an entry level position, college internships or other business experience is desirable. High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft , including EXCEL, and Mac software
- Demonstrate ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility for work
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, prioritize, while multi-tasking and working well under pressure
- Very strong project management skills required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail, delivering projects on time and on budget
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive, personable and able to relate well with diverse populations
- Demonstrate commitment to the organization
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs and or Mac programs
- May require occasional travel
Wounded Warrior Project is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is Wounded Warrior Project policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Wounded Warrior Project does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and childbirth, or related medical conditions), color, religion, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, legally-protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by state or federal laws.
Wounded Warrior Project - 21 months ago