Organic Motion seeks a talented QA Engineer responsible for driving product quality through rigorous testing, metrics, analysis and reporting. In this role you will be using your QA engineering skills in collaboration with the development, production and product management teams in order to ensure the highest quality shipping product. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of both manual testing plans as well as automated test suites, and reports for maintaining the quality of our 3D tracking. You will be working with the rest of the Organic Motion team to design testing strategies that prioritize critical areas of functionality, minimize risk, and provide useful product quality and performance metrics over time.
Successful candidates must have at least five (5) years of experience in a professional QA role with a Bachelors or higher in a related field (CS/CE/EE).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Develop and execute test plans
- Develop manual and automated tests and scripts
- Collaborate with development on testing strategies and test case development
- Develop and implement metrics for performance and accuracy testing
- C++, C#, Java and/or strong scripting skills
- Solid math skills, ability to develop and collect meaningful metrics and statistics
- Provide quantitative and qualitative assessments of release quality to stakeholders
- Skilled at user experience testing, usability testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Automated testing tools
- Experience with automated build tools such as Jenkins
- Source control managements (Perforce, SVN)
- Experience with computer graphics, computer vision, motion capture or related fields.
If you are an excellent candidate, then please reply with your resume in Word or PDF format.
About Organic Motion
Organic Motion is the leading developer of accurate, professional, markerless motion capture systems for game development, animation, life sciences, and military training and simulation. Motion capture is changing and we are leading the way. Legacy systems that require special suits and markers are being displaced by advanced markerless technology that can capture natural, unencumbered motion. OpenStage 2, our markerless motion capture system for the game and animation industry, is not only highly accurate, but the easiest to use, most cost-effective solution available. BioStage offers similar advantages for the life sciences, making motion capture practical and available to a wider market than could ever be possible with a marker-based system. Organic Motion LIVE (Live Interactive Virtual Environment) is an advanced training and simulation solution built on our core markerless motion capture technology. LIVE provides truly immersive, tactically relevant role-play training at a fraction of the cost live role-players.