At Universal Protection Service |
, our vision is to be Exceptional! To maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results! Universal Protection Service seeks dynamic, passionate applicants who love working with people! Universal Protection Service is seeking a Human Resources Representative to join our team in our thriving branch office.
Under direction of the Branch/General Manager & Corporate Human Resource Director, this hands-on position is responsible for branch-level human resources administration. The incumbent will be the primary contact for the branch management in all general human resources questions, benefit issues, orientation, resolution of payroll discrepancies and interpretation of human resources policies and procedures. Also supports the Branch Manager with employee relations and termination activities.
- Provide day to day support to the assigned branch(es) in the areas of employee relations, union grievances (where applicable), complaint resolution, and the ability to conduct investigations and/or solicit documentation from witnesses and employees of incidents, and the ability to make recommendations, prepare and issue written conclusions and/or disciplinary actions in conjunction with the Corporate HR Manager.
- Manage the daily activities in the areas of conducting new hire orientations; processing new hire paperwork ensuring proper payroll information is entered into the WinTeam system; personnel file set-up; conducting and administering benefit enrollments at time of eligibility and qualifying events, to include maintaining tickler of eligibility; explaining available plans, ensuring forms are completed accurately and forward the appropriate documents to Corporate for processing.
- Maintain accurate and updated personnel files for all branch employees, including new hire paperwork, benefit forms, change of status forms, and all disciplinary action forms; conduct regular file system audits to ensure legal compliance. Includes management of I-9 binders and confidential files.
- Manage uniform tracking process for all branch employees by issuing uniforms, returns, processing deposit refunds through accounting, auditing, and preparing weekly reconciliation reports following the proper tracking procedures.
- Ensure communication and compliance at the branch and site level with of all HR policies. Maintain centralized records of policy changes and act as first line resource for HR questions from branch management and employees.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Branch Manager, Regional Manager and Corporate Human Resources.