Position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but consults at all levels of the organization.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies : .
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CAR-MART Corporate Office
802 SE Plaza Ave # 200
Bentonville, AR 72712
Summary - Implements and oversees human resources policies and activities such as employment, compensation, benefits, training, associate relations, and communications for her assigned dealerships by performing the following duties personally or through dealership supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Recruits and supports on boarding of quality associates in both exempt and non-exempt ranks for dealerships.
- Implements operational and human resources policies to meet organizational needs and comply with state and federal laws.
- Implements communications systems to ensure all locations have access to information in a timely manner.
- Provides guidelines and oversees management of human resources activities such as benefits administration, training, and associate relations, and resolves problems requiring human resources intervention.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of associate relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings with operations team members to exchange information and provide ongoing support and problem resolution.
- Performs and/or supports dealership level training in safety, harassment and other HR related issues, as required.
- Reviews maintenance of Ultipro human resources/payroll information Ultipro time system to ensure record keeping including paper files meet reporting requirements and are accurate/up to date.
- Analyzes dealership trends at each location in turnover, hiring, promotions, separations, and grievances to determine support or action needed to adjust unfavorable trends.
- Oversees research of local market rates for positions to assess relationship to organization compensation plan, determining if and where adjustments to Company pay guidelines should be made.