We are seeking an A Level Maintenance Technician for our Washington, DC division. Duties include:
- Perform preventative maintenance, diagnosis, service and repair of steering, suspension, brakes, engines, transmissions, differentials, electrical, wheelchair lifts, and air conditioning systems.
- Must be able to perform part analysis on damaged parts. Keep shop facility clean.
- Assist in inventory control and other duties as they apply.
To be considered for an open A level position, the Technician:
- Must have 3 years experience or more of automotive/diesel repair; ASE certified in 4 key areas being brakes, suspension, HVAC and Electrical.
- Must be able to obtain at least 2 additional ASE certifications per year working toward truck master tech.
- Must be able to obtain a class B CDL.
- Must have own tools.
NOTE: Qualified technicians can only be placed into positions based on position availability and performance review. Meeting the qualifications will not automatically move a technician into a pay scale.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
MV Transportation, Inc. - 30+ days ago