A premier, medical device company located in Norwood, MA is looking to fill the position of customer service representative. This company seeks to hire qualified and dedicated individuals who is reliable and will provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
This position entails answering daily incoming calls from the Customer Service queue and providing the highest level of customer service satisfaction possible.
- Review and process phone, fax, and e-mailed orders into the order entry system to ensure that shipments are expedited timely and accurately.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and Sales Representatives.
- Provide customers with timely communications about products and the status of their orders.
- Able to direct customer/reception calls where appropriate.
- Greet customers at reception desk.
- Responsible for adherence to all SOP’s, protocols, policies, regulatory requirements and cGMP’s.
- Investigate problems related to shipment of product, credits and customer inquiries.
- Maintain and achieve department records.
- Support the daily activities of the Reimbursement Support Center.
- Document customer calls into an Access database.
- High School diploma
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Customer Service. (Three plus years of work experience in the health care industry.)
- Medical device or biologics experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
NewJobOpportunity.com - 8 months ago