Lane Bryant is one of the most recognized names in the
retail apparel industry, and our emphasis on fashion and
service makes us an industry and style leader.
LANE BRYANT is seeking highly experienced Store Manager
in the Joplin, MO area. This position is responsible for
ensuring an exceptional customer experience, and
creating an exciting fashion brand that will keep your
customer coming back for more.
The Lane Bryant Store Manager is accountable for
executing the following roles and responsibilities in
order to deliver consistently positive customer
experiences and drive profitable top-line sales growth.
action plans that optimize results
- Analyze the business and create/communicate clear
- Own Total Store Goals for the
fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest.
- Build a team selling Store environment that delivers a
incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Ensure implementation of Lane Bryant selling,
Roles Leader program
- Ensure business is driven by each segment with the
- Ensure proper floorset execution to current Brand
- Ensure effective execution of all operational
Leaders and Associates
- Ensure all communications are shared with Store
controls including Loss prevention/safety
- Oversee merchandise flow/freight processes
- Manage controllable expenses
- Maintain policies and procedures and overall Store
- Support and execute company test initiatives
- Accountable for shrink results and safety awareness
- Attract, hire, develop and retain top talent
- Coach and maximize the abilities of all Associates
- Maximize sales potential through timely performance
- Build a team which supports current selling/service
required training programs
- Succession plan by creating internal bench strength
- Ensure each Associate completes on boarding and all
- Ensure proper scheduling to optimize Store Payroll
- Proven ability to deliver sales results
- Strong communication, supervisory and customer service
- 3-5 years of retail experience
- Prior management or sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for
respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to
BENEFITS for Full Time only:
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
- Health Care and Vision benefits
- 401(k) and Pension benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential.
- Very generous employee store discount
Charming Shoppes - 10 months ago
Charming Shoppes is big in women's plus-size clothing. The apparel retailer runs more than 1,800 stores (and related websites) in 48 US...