Manager, Solutions Support Group
HP is the largest seller of personal computers, printing solutions and system infrastructure systems. We are the 5th largest software company in the world, with over 328,000 employees and annual revenues surpassing $100 billion.
is a fast-paced, rapidly expanding organization specializing in print & electronic document creation software. Exstream is seeking talented, energetic, self-starters in virtually every area of our growing worldwide business.
Job Description –
Solutions Support Group, Manager
The Solution Support Group Manager role will be responsible for managing and developing a worldwide team of Solution Support Engineers as a part of the larger Sales Enablement team. The Solution Support Group provides support to our Pre-Sales teams and Account Managers worldwide through risk mitigation, technical support and resource management to ensure that engagements such as proofs of concept, custom applications, RFI/RFPs, modu
le trials, pilots, and solution reviews are delivered
Responsibilities also include product demonstration strategy / resourcing, partner training, training & coaching of new hire Pre-Sales employees, special projects and continuing education / professional development for the team. This role has a maximum of 25% travel.
- Plan, direct, and monitor operational/tactical activities of
a worldwide team
- Communicate regularly with field sales management & product management
- Recruit and support professional development of direct staff members
- Meet business and operational targets (e.g. customer satisfaction ratings)
- Manage project milestones and scheduling
- Coordinate logistics for partner/pre-sales training
- Work with other managers to ensure business continuity
- Bachelor's or Master's (graduate) degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Project Management, or industry related discipline.
- Proven managerial/leadership abilities
- Knowledge of Print Service Bureaus or Document Automation Software a plus.
- Experience with document composition systems including HP Exstream, Doc1, Documerge, Compuset, Thunderhead, or CSF will be highly regarded.
- Experience with Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Based Applications
- Technical consulting, product management, solutions management, professional services or enterprise customer support experience welcome
- People and project management
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of systems architecture and design
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Yes, 25 % of the Time
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like...