Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you know you're
getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you
know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating,
cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related
services, Lennox International is committed to helping
our people innovate our products and their careers.
Join nearly 10,000 employees worldwide who build our
heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox
International, we make your home, your businesses, and
your work, a better place.
We are NAS, Inc.
National Account Services, wholly owned by Lennox
International, a 100+ year old company and a world
leader in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
NAS, is a major, national player in the Commercial
Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
maintenance and service industry.
We have 60+ offices throughout the continental United
States and are still growing and expanding. In order to
do that we need good people like you, who want to grow
and learn. We consistently offer the best of both to all
of our employees.
NAS employees are our most important assets. They are
productive, challenged, well trained, promoted, and well
compensated. We offer a full package of benefits.
Objective: Able to perform Maintenance, service and
troubleshoot Commercial HVAC equipment. Must be driven
to succeed and able to work with minimum supervision.
Qualifications : Two (2) to Six (6) years hands on
commercial HVAC experience
- EPA certification required Excellent customer service
independently as requires.
- Good electrical and Mechanical diagnostic skills
- Able to complete repairs and required paperwork
- NATE Certification or RSES Certification preferred
- Ability to self schedule on occasion and work
- Self motivated to complete assigned tasks within
- Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
NAS Commercial HVAC - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard