The Manager, Network Reporting and Operations establishes best practices to deliver on time data and reporting both internally and externally to Fitness BU clients that communicate the status of the provider network nationally. Reports produced demonstrate whether or not Healthways is meeting network contractual obligations and performance guarantees as well as the current state of the provider network. This individual manages the team’s processes and ensures data and reporting systems meet changing business needs and requirements. S/he will build and administer databases, write queries, create reports, and communicate analyses, findings and recommendations.
Manage the Network Development Reporting and Ops team who deliver both regularly scheduled and frequent ad hoc reports and analyses.
Analyze processes, identify information and reporting needs, develop reports and analysis, and document requirements and specifications.
Provide reporting and analysis on the state of the national provider network for all fitness products that convey the access to current eligible member populations allowing the department and BU to determine performance relative to contractual obligations and network performance standards.
Develop and implement department reporting strategies and process improvements that ensure scalable business processes.
Collaborate across the enterprise to build new reports in response to client, management and internal stakeholder’s business requirements.
Produce standard and ad hoc network reports which support Sales and Finance in the creation of pricing proposals and network details for prospective clients.
Ensure the Provider Networks Membership database is maintained and operational for use by the Provider Networks department.
Ensure all membership data is GeoCoded with a frequency that meets all data needs of the department ensuring that most recent information is used for purposes of calculating performance guarantees.
Represent network reporting & ops on cross-functional teams and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with emphasis in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 3+ years related experience as business or data analyst
- 1+ years experience analyzing healthcare data preferred (eligibility, claims, providers, etc.)
- Inclination to take initiative, set strategic priorities, take ownership of assigned projects and initiatives and independently drive for results
- Ability to organize training plans, develop training documentation, and conduct meaningful training sessions for others
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills, inclusive of communication and listening skills
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to create and implement business strategies and processes
- Proficiency using GeoAccess and GeoNetworks software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel, MS Access, and reporting tools such as Business Objects and SQL Reporting Services
- Proven experience successfully working with complex data structures is a plus
- Experience managing/supervising staff a plus
Healthways is the largest independent global provider of well-being improvement solutions. Dedicated to creating a healthier world one person at a time, the Company uses the science of behavior change to produce and measure positive change in well-being for our customers, which include employers, integrated health systems, hospitals, physicians, health plans, communities and government entities. We provide highly specific and personalized support for each individual and their team of experts to optimize each participant's health and productivity and to reduce health-related costs. Results are achieved by addressing longitudinal health risks and care needs of everyone in a given population. The Company has scaled its proprietary technology infrastructure and delivery capabilities developed over 30 years and now serves approximately 40 million people on four continents.
Here at Healthways as we continue to make the world a healthier place, we have also created an environment where people choose to do their best work. Our unique culture thrives on mission-driven individuals who exude a high sense of energy and passion in everything that they do. Collaboration and teamwork are an essential part of everyday life for Colleagues who trust and depend on one another to achieve the highest degree of collective success. We are an organization that strives to recruit the best and the brightest individuals who take pride in the statement 'I work for Healthways.'
Healthways, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. Healthways, Inc. will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.
For health insurers, healthy plan members are cheap plan members; that's where Healthways comes in. The health services company...