Tenet, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals and numerous related health care services. Our mission is to be recognized for our commitment to our people and partners who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our communities. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to health care and your career goals.
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- High School graduate or one year of experience as a Nursing Assistant.
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience preferred.
- Successful completion of CNA course / certification.
- Requires a through knowledge of basic nursing functions to meet patient needs for ADL's, must be able to work rapidly under stressful situations with many interruptions.
- Current BLS certification- American Heart Association
- CNA certification - State of Florida
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) within 30 days of hire. For current employees must attain within 30 days of signing this job description.
Primary Location: FL-Hialeah
Hospital/Facility: 329-Palmetto General Hospital - Hialeah, FL
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: 12 Hour Day
- 3 years ago - save job