Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of management experience in an Diagnostic Imaging center, or hospital outpatient radiology department with previous supervisory experience.
• Working familiarity with MRI, CT, Nucleur Medicine, Ultrasound , Mammography and X-ray. Both scanning and the regulatory or licensing requirements.
• Working knowledge of PACs and RIS systems.
• Experience with patient flow management and the scheduling demands of a busy outpatient facility.
• Familiarity with medical billing in an outpatient imaging facility.
• Experience in the understanding of financial documents or accounting metrics.
• A general working knowledge of practices / referral patterns and the ability to participate in the marketing and growth of outpatient imaging.
• Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with demonstrated experience in developing customer focused teams that achieve results.
• The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment as well as manage complex projects, prioritize and multi task.
The Center Manager will provide on-site management of staff at a fixed site joint-venture opportunity. The Center Manager assists in budget preparation and control activities. This individual will also develop reports and operational metrics to drive exceptional patient care and client satisfaction within budgeted expectations. Additionally, the Center Manager is responsible for regular visits to referring physician offices to provide educational support of services offered.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
1) Manages relationship of referring physicians and their office staff: Accomplished through meetings, phone calls and e-mails directly to offices. Collaborates with Account Executive on creation and support of strategic marketing initiatives implemented to increase referral business to site.
2) Supports the DO in building long-term operations plans to drive operational excellence to ensure achievement of target profit margins; leads Patient, Customer and Team Member satisfaction initiatives.
3) Fiscal responsibility of site including P&L oversight, cost management and operational efficiency.
4) Manages staff: To include recruiting, hiring, performance management, talent development, retention, scheduling and termination. Provides back-up support to fill in as needed for various positions within the center where applicable. Provides assistance as needed during daily operations to drive on time performance of scans.
5) Manages Team Member and site performance against key operational metrics and performance indicators. Fosters an environment of candor and collaboration to address performance, deficiencies and provides coaching/mentoring to ensure highest levels of team performance.
6) Manages regulatory (CMS, DOH, JCAHO, NRC, ACR) compliance of staff and operations. .
Alliance Imaging - 21 months ago
Alliance HealthCare Services is a leading national provider of diagnostic imaging and radiation oncology services. With nearly 30 years...