Job Title: Fine Jewelry Field Leader - PA, NJ, NY
Job ID: 315500
Location: Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
Fine Jewelry Field Leader
Philadelphia, NJ & NY
As the Fine Jewelry Field Leader with an established territory, you will be responsible for training, driving sales, operations, and standards within your assigned locations. You will ensure merchandising and marketing reflect the direction of the division and deliver maximum profitability.
• Focus on Division Priorities: Developing the Team, Training, Profit/Sales, Customer Experience
• Complete comprehensive store visits of stores in territory to review and drive/influence the following metrics
o Ensure planogram/set sell communication is executed correctly
o Review Key Metrics such as Training Completions, Sales, Profit , Staffing and Care Plans
o Ensures Product Expert Training is being completed and that observations are being done
o Ensure Operational processes i.e. Damages, RTV and defective merchandise are processed timely and correctly
• Effectively facilitate district meetings/training sessions for stores
• Partner closely with the Store Leaders & District Leaders to provide information and improve performance
• Assists with Store Leader with new store openings/remodels…merchandising, training, operations etc. Utilized as the liaison between corporate and store.
• Identify areas of opportunity w/in Fine Jewelry and create a plan of action with Lead Expert.
• Facilitates weekly conference calls with district and corporate team to discuss wins and key opportunities.
• College degree or equivalent business experience
• 10+ years of progressively responsible business experience is required, a proven record of execution to a high standard, and experience in managing diverse organizations in remote locations.
• Multi-store leadership experience preferred
• Results-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
• Able to independently organize and prioritize broad workload to meet deadlines
• Strong merchandising, planning, organizational, leadership, interpersonal and motivational skills
• Demonstrates passion for the business
• Ability to influence and analyze data
• Excellent at providing and directing superior customer service.
Additional Information and Disclaimers
• Regular attendance is required
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Able to successfully collaborate with internal and external partners
JCPenney - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...