A challenging position for a hands-on and well - rounded Information Technology (IT) Audit Manager. The IT Audit Manager report to the IT Audit Director but will be responsible for directing the IT Audit team to plan, execute and report all IT process reviews / SOX testing and in providing IT support for integrated audits and assisting in select operational audit areas and special projects. Work with Internal Audit leadership and senior management within IT / business functions to identify risk and control issues. Be involved with the recruiting, developing and retaining IT Audit resources.
• Communicates with senior management and supports Audit Directors and VP working with internal customers (business and IT) and the Audit Committee, to reach consensus on most significant risks.
• Uses risk analysis techniques to determine areas of focus, develop appropriate audit programs, and recalibrates audit work accordingly.
• Communicates and exemplifies Audit mission/vision.
• Develops hypotheses around risks and controls.
• Identifies changes in risk and level of risk on an ongoing basis and redeploys resources accordingly.
• Develops the integrated audit plan in conjunction with our external auditors in assigned business groups or function.
• Coordinates Audit activities to ensure that the assigned function or business groups are properly addressed, including identification of areas that are candidates for holistic audit efforts, cross-functional reviews, and integrated operations.
• Identifies and applies technology and other tools to improve the audit process and results.
• Identifies issues that may have enterprise-wide implications.
• Reviews audit reports and propose for approval.
• Supports Internal Audit Directors & VP in the preparation of reports and presentation materials for senior/ executive management, and the Audit Committee.
• Supports audit recommendations with practical and workable solutions
• BS/BA and MBA preferred, information systems or related field of study
• Professional audit certifications preferred (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, PMP etc.).
• Minimum 10 years IT or related work experience with 5-7 years of IT audit or related experience, preferably with Big 4 and / or reputed large corporations.
• Relevant prior leadership/management experience.
• Relevant experience in recruiting and developing audit professionals
• Must know how to leverage technology and operations and have a strong process orientation.
10 - 15 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education
Bachelors Level Degree
On Occasion (Less than 5%)
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...