Ad Operations/Trafficking Coordinator
This position will be responsible for end-to-end implementation and management of assigned advertising campaigns -- from creative testing and QA, to trafficking, troubleshooting, and maintenance. This individual contributor role will be responsible for managing all m6d advertising campaigns.
- Oversee timely scheduling and implementation of all online advertising campaigns across the entire network of m6d partners
- Work closely with all m6d partners to ensure that all campaigns are being implemented correctly and continue to run in the proper manner for their entire run dates.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of all campaigns
- Work closely with all internal groups and execute campaign optimization decisions in a timely and accurate manners
- Conduct audits on a regular basis to ensure that overall system volume is being maintained
- Work with members of all teams to gather input on guidelines, policies and procedures and subsequent documentation of said procedures
- Work with internal teams to troubleshoot any creative or pixel related questions from our clients
Success in this role will be achieved by, but will not be limited to:
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Advertising/Marketing or a relevant discipline is preferred
- 1+ years working in the online advertising industry with a focus on operations and trafficking
- Positive, pro-active attitude and commitment to excellence a must
- Must have experience managing multiple high-dollar advertising campaigns simultaneously
- Must have strong Excel skills to review and analyze advertising performance reporting
- Experience with at least one adserver (such as YieldManager, DoubleClick DART or OAS), and the ability to learn our proprietary system
- Able to effectively multitask and balance multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Emotional intelligence, a problem solver, and a grounded, mature person
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment
- Behavioral targeting experience a plus
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"
- Successful trafficking and completion of all advertising campaigns
- Successfully managing and prioritizing action items for all clients/campaigns on a day-to-day basis
Insperity - 12 months ago
Insperity, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, provides an array of human resources and business so...