Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for a Credit Review Officer II .
This position leads Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. in its goal to enhance the value of traditional banking by reviewing and assigning risk ratings to loan facilities linked to loan relationships associated with various SBI loan portfolios. This position will employ a collaborative and team approach in producing desired corporate results.
Primary job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing and analyzing financial information of borrowers and guarantors.
- Completing written reports on all assigned lending relationships reviewed.
- Effectively communicating review findings with assigned lending personnel and direct supervisor.
- Assisting in the completion of SBI affiliate "Business Unit Review" and/or "Current Reviews".
- Collecting data with regard to "Business Unit" and/or Current Reviews" process issues.
- Providing support and assistance to other positions as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related discipline or related equivalent experience with strong background and knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals (GAAP) and principals of Credit Review as described in guidance from the Federal Reserve or another similar regulatory agency .
- Minimum of 3-5 years lending or related equivalent experience related to all segments of lending or credit including Commercial Industrial (C&I), Land Development and Acquisition (LAD), and Consumer Lending.
- Superior written and oral communication skills and techniques.
- The ability to convey a high degree of professionalism and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and Access.
- Meticulous organizational and problem-solving skills.
- A valid and operable driver’s license and the ability to travel locally and overnight. as needed
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 18 months ago
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...