Digital Marketing Coordinator, Gaiam TV
Department: Gaiam TV
Supervisor: Director, Marketing
Job Summar y:
Gaiam is a growing media and consumer products company with multiple customer touch points, a wide physical and digital product mix, and a web of sales channels. Digital media is a vital aspect of this complex environment, and Gaiam’s digital strategy is key to its long term growth and opportunity. Part of Gaiam’s digital strategy is the development of our subscription, video-on-demand platform Gaiam TV.
Gaiam TV is a subscription service that delivers unlimited streaming content via our site, GaiamTV.com, and via various devices. The solution, similar in structure and delivery to Netflix, is a cornerstone of our digital media strategy.
Gaiam is looking for digital marketing coordinator to oversee the execution of digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, online media buys, and email marketing. This role requires experience with a direct response marketing environment and is an equal balance of digital marketing experience with the analytical skills to deliver conversion measurement and analysis, member retention data, email analytics, etc.
Experience with digital marketing is required. If you have not worked in online marketing with an understanding of paid search, online media buys, email marketing, analysis and optimization, please to not apply.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the following key areas:
· Managing paid search campaigns
o Basic and advanced reporting
o Basic and advanced data analysis with a focus on communicating actionable insights to the appropriate department or channel manager
o Channel and campaign segmentation
o Properly implementing campaigns to ensure tracking and measurability
o Properly integrating other systems (such as Adwords) with Google Analytics so that the data is as consistent as possible
o Ability to leverage the Google Analytics API for reporting, data warehousing, and statistical analysis.
· Spearhead email marketing with the goal of improving conversion rate optimization initiatives including:
o Properly designing A/B and multivariate tests so that they yield actionable results
o Properly implementing, managing, and reporting A/B and Multivariate tests
o Providing interpretation of tests that are clear and actionable
· Online media buys
o Clear understanding of online media, share of voice, buy placements, optimization
o Ability to measure spend against overall business objectives.
· Reporting and reporting tool sets
o Comfort with web-based technologies and data sources
Skills & Experience:
· 3+ years experience with digital marketing and measurement is required.
· Understanding of email best practices –copy, design, list segmentation, testing, measurement, and optimization
· Comfort and regular usage of the Internet is absolutely required
· Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Analytics.
o Not required, but very helpful: experienced with Google Ad Words certified, and Omniture
· Ability to multitask and comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding, growth environment
· Ability to learn quickly and problem solve
· Experience with conversion rates, sales funnel analysis, and all aspects of the marketing conversion chain are a major plus in hiring for this position
· Unrelenting attention to detail
· Strong writing and presentation skills
· Bachelors degree or equivalent
· Strong collaborative skills
Founded in Boulder, Colorado in 1988, Gaiam is a provider of information, goods and services to customers who value the environment, a...