We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an Accounting Clerk . This is a full time position, located in our Lawrence, KS office.
- Data entry
- Answer questions – both internally & externally
- Assist with sales tax research
- Filing as needed
- Assist in answering the phones
- Other duties as needed
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must have the following education and skills.
About our company
- Education: Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Must have successfully completed and passed at least one business or accounting class.
- Computer Skills - Proficient in using email and spreadsheets: specifically Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook). Accurate typing skills are required. Willingness to learn new software.
- Good written and oral communication in English.
- Customer service driven.
- Assertive personality.
- Good basic math skills.
- Effectively organize information and files.
- Works without direct supervision.
- Time management and prioritizing skills.
- Works well with different personalities and able to take direction from multiple people.
- Works well under pressure with deadlines.
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a competitive wage and benefit package.
P1 Group, Inc. - 14 months ago