Department: Product Support
Inovalon is seeking a Senior Manager of Business Planning & Analysis to develop and manage key business reporting and processes in a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with strong leadership skills to interact with and influence management and contributors at all levels of the organization. This role requires a hands-on entrepreneurial approach and the ability to delve deep into operational processes to define and measure meaningful metrics that lead to insightful business decision-making.
Location: Bowie, MD
- Drive data rigor across multiple product lines and operations, including budgeting and financial reporting, including recommendations for improvement;
- Execute and support key data oriented business operations and the evolution of those processes to automated states;
- Prepare and present monthly reporting packages that includes analysis of key business trends and actual versus plan variances, including comprehensive explanations of differences;
- Bring business insights and contribute as a part of the business leadership team;
- Produces forecasting models to support senior management in decision making; and
- Collaborates with business owners on data analysis and modeling projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; MBA preferred;
- 6+ years of related experience; Health Care experience is preferred;
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills required;
- Project Management skills, result oriented and demonstrated project ownership;
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to understand the Company’s products and process; and
- Work under minimal supervision on complex projects and assist less experienced peers; and meticulous organizational skills.
Inovalon - 19 months ago
Inovalon is a leading data analytics technology company that combines advanced data analytics with highly targeted interventions to achieve...