Based in Washington DC, the Solution Consultant – Forensic Expert is critical to many stages of the Nuix product-to-client delivery lifecycle. Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, the successful candidate will be working proactively with the US Director of Federal Sales and all areas of the business where necessary. The role will focus primarily on being the client-facing technical expert, providing support and advice to both Nuix sales teams and directly to clients thereafter. The Forensic Subject Matter Expert role within Nuix requires the candidate to bring an existing in-depth level of industry knowledge, visibility and respect.
This role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
Client Facing Work
- Working with our Partner Teams (KPMG, PWC, etc.) and existing US Federal Agency clients
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for Nuix within the US Law Enforcement and Federal Agency environment
- Encouraging and enabling existing clients to get more out of Nuix and how to use it more
- Significantly increasing the loyalty/commitment of current users to Nuix
- Ensuring Partner Teams are delighted with Nuix as a solutions partner
- Account Management - specific accounts to be managed by this role
- Lead and opportunity development, working assigned leads and opportunities utilising Salesforce to document the actions and workflow
- Work closely with internal support organisations and other business units to monitor the status of on-going technology development and disseminate to the rest of the team
- Presales consulting – recommending processes and advising on timings, set up, configuration and provide Webex and training sessions
- Project ownership for the more complex matters that need an element of project management and team approach
- On-going support to key clients to maintain steady state and implement new requirements/upgrades
- Speak at conferences and assist in the production of white papers
- Provide internal training sessions to a team
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally be tertiary qualified preferably in Computer Science/Maths or similar area.
Successful applicants will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Litigation Support Analyst/Technical Consultant or similar role
- Minimum of 10 years in the Digital Forensics field preferably from a well known US Law Enforcement or Federal Agency
- Expert knowledge of forensic imaging of digital media (hard drives, mobile devices, server etc)
- In-depth knowledge of forensic methodologies and evidence handling
- Expert knowledge of using digital forensic software and hardware tools
- Extensive experience analysing real cases from imaging through to court production
- Experience in giving evidence in a court of law
- Good working knowledge of scripting in Ruby and/or Java
We offer: A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company. Competitive compensation includes health benefits, base salary, and an opportunity for a bonus.
- Experience in identifying and clarifying client’s business, process and technical needs
in a clear and logical manner
- Good skills in maintaining relationships with clients and other external parties
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbal and in writing
- Ability to assist in presales presentations, develop leads and opportunities
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving
- Team player focused on joint results
Apply now! Please send your applications and expressions of interest in the first instance to email@example.com .
NUIX - 2 years ago
Nuix provides a selection of online and telephone technical support services to help keep our software operating at its optimum capability...