Credit Suisse is looking for a Senior UNIX System Administrator within our Technology Infrastructure Services (TIS) team's Regional Deploy-Operate (RDO) group.
Key Job Duties:
- Diagnose production problems on UNIX host
- Ensure effective coordination of engineering activities with Storage, Network,
- Database specialists and clients/end users
- Run projects from a regional technical leadership perspective
- Capacity and Performance analysis of Virtual Environments
- Liaise with vendors
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
- 5+ years of experience with Unix (Solaris and Linux) and other core system tools such as NIS, DNS and NFS and good knowledge of Linux (Red Hat & SLES)
- 3+ years experience with Shell Scripting
- 5+ years of distributed systems management
- 3+ years experience with Oracle RAC
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Strong knowledge of disk management tools such as Disk suite and Veritas
- Volume manager
- Strong knowledge of clustering tools such as Veritas Cluster server
- Strong knowledge of SAN technology and its impact on the server environment
- Advanced troubleshooting Skills and strong TCP/IP
To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks.
Credit Suisse - 8 months ago
Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital,...