LPN - (FT) – Oak Ridge Assisted Living – Hastings, MN
CommonBond Communities, a nationally recognized provider of affordable housing and support services for residents, is looking for a full - time LPN to work at Oak Ridge Assisted Living in Hastings, MN. The LPN renders nursing care in terms of individualized resident needs, according to dependent and independent nursing functions and in conformance with recognized nursing techniques, procedures and established standards based on the scope of practical nursing, under the direction of the RN.
· Provides professional quality nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
· Will work with resident assistants to implement resident care plan by completing forms, schedules and monitoring resident assistant assigned tasks.
· Assists the RN with health care management of residents including the coordinating of appointments and dissemination of information to physicians, families and staff.
· Assures completion of medical record keeping by auditing medication records, ADL sheets and clinical notes for accuracy and staff completion.
· Share on-call duties as required.
· Performs work independently after initial direction from RN.
· Assumes responsibility for professional growth and development by actively participating in continuing education, in-service programs, orientations and personal evaluations.
· Accepts work assignments and exercises professional judgment.
· Completed program at an accredited school of professional nursing.
· Current LPN license in Minnesota.
· Knowledge of medical terminology.
· Demonstrated ability to exercise professional judgment.
· Ability to exhibit professional behavior and attitudes.
· One year of experience in a health care setting.
· Possesses and maintains good physical and mental health including current TB testing.
· Good computer and charting skills.
· Ability to kneel, crouch, stoop, site stand and stretch.
· Ability to climb stairs.
· Ability to push and pull up to 30 pounds.
· Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
· Ability to reach above and below shoulders.
· Ability to use fingers to grasp, twist and pull.
CommonBond Communities is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
Employees and residents are encouraged to apply.
CommonBond Communities - 24 months ago