We currently seek a high caliber Superintendent Crush/Convey Maintenance for a direct hire basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Morenci, AZ.
- Under limited supervision, plans, organizes, manages and evaluates assigned operations, including but not limited to: daily production, product quality, environmental management, safety, or maintenance.
- Establishes tactical and strategic goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Directs Supervisors and other staff in daily operations. Inspects daily operations and projects in progress and upon completion to assure quality of work. Provides administrative and technical direction to staff; interprets policies and procedures established by regulatory agencies.
- Oversees and recommends the selection of key staff. Participates in the selection of staff.
- Works with employees to correct deficiencies. Implements disciplinary procedures and recommends terminations. Investigates complaints and recommends corrective action as necessary.
- Forecasts necessary funds for staffing, materials and supplies, and capital improvement projects. Submits budget recommendations and justifications; monitors and controls expenditures.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates the work plan for assigned projects and responsibilities, which may include project management, cost estimates and program development. Coordinates work with other units and site departments.
- Provides information and resources to site officials and other departments.
- Reviews Capital Improvement Plans and makes recommendations. Evaluates infrastructure, facilities and operating systems for needed maintenance and repair.
- Answer questions and provide information to the public.
- Coordinates the activities of consultants and contractors.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a High School Diploma or GED, supplemented by advanced leadership training or education up to or including a Bachelor's degree in a closely related area
- Ten years of related operational experience, including supervisory or management experience
- Additional certifications or licensure appropriate to the job may be required
- Skilled in supervising, evaluating, training and motivating employees
- Ability to plan, prioritize, direct and manage a diverse number of operational areas, projects and activities
- Skilled in preparing, defending, monitoring and administering budgets
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- BS in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge and experience of industrial-size electrical systems - instrumentation, synchronous and induction motors up to 1000HP, variable frequency drives, transformers and switchgear and power distribution systems.
- Well versed in trouble-shooting electrical circuits, i.e., motor control centers to field wiring and instrumentation landing, and electrical motors.
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Codes, MSHA surface codes, NFPA 70 E and IEE standards; adept in putting regulations into practice.
- Working knowledge of Ellipse maintenance planning software.
Comprehensive Employee Benefits
- Work is in a mine or manufacturing plant setting, which may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, explosives, fumes or airborne particles.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally may be required to lift moderately heavy objects (up to 30 pounds) during the course of the workday.
- Personal protective equipment is required when performing work in a mine, outdoor, or manufacturing plant environment, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, rubber steel-toe boots, protective clothing, gloves and any other protective equipment as required.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted
To apply for this opportunity, please contact 949-349-3630.
TRS - 13 months ago
Rent-A-Center (RAC) wants its customers to rent while it buys. The firm became the #1 rent-to-own chain nationwide through a slew of acquisi...