Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of enterprise content management software that helps organizations easily manage the entire lifecycle of their documents and content, simplifying their business processes, and fueling greater operational efficiency. In 2010, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
Perceptive Software enterprise content management solutions create a direct and effortless connection between business professionals and the enterprise content they need to simplify their daily processes. Armed with patented integration technology, Perceptive Software is an aggressive and fast-growing competitor in the ECM marketplace.
As a member of our Product Training Team, the Latin America Product Trainer will support the global team by delivering technical courses to a variety of audiences; including Partners, Customers, and Employees. The individual will work directly with the US team and other subject matter experts to learn and stay current on specific products. Additionally, the role is responsible for providing direct feedback on course materials to the content developers.
As a member of the Product Training team, your responsibilities would include:
Hours of Operation
- Be able to articulate product functionality to customers in the following languages English, Spanish and Portuguese, while representing Perceptive Software professionally to its partners and customers.
- Deliver enablement training using blended, classroom, web-based and global on-site training methods for partners and customers on Perceptive products while providing an interactive training environment.
- Work collaboratively with course developers and other trainers on training course development projects.
- Follow processes set forth by management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, act independently and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes on the fly in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and teaching-oriented skills along with the ambition and drive to help others.
- Possess computer and software skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate ideas and processes effectively to a multitude of personalities with various levels of education and computer competency.
- Show unparalleled levels of customer service (quality, timeliness, completeness, courtesy and fairness).
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Technical Writing, Technical Communications, or other related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Perform other tasks as necessary to maintain training functions.
- This position involves approximately 35% training outside of standard business hours.
How To Apply
- This position involves approximately 75% travel.
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Perceptive Software, Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard