1. Troubleshoots and repairs equipment to include CCTV, Access Control, Fire, BA and direct or local monitored security devices, controls and systems in an expedient and efficient manner.
2. Inspects and tests automatic fire alarm and sprinkler systems in accordance with local, county, state, and federal mandated standards at contractually prescribed frequencies.
3. Responds promptly and appropriately to service problems/issues at customer locations, to ensure functionality of customers alarm systems.
4. Assists customers in resolving alarm system complaints/questions by evaluating the issue and working with the customer and appropriate ProtectionNet Center personnel.
5. Needs to perform complete emergency service after normal branch hours. Has to pull “On Call Service” as required.
6. May need to run electrical wiring in the repair, or additions to the customers alarm system in attics, crawl spaces, etc., to include drilling, trenching, and aerial runs. Uses ladders and other tools as required.
7. May need to perform surveys and fill out “ROTSS” forms for both Sales and Customer Retention Rep.
8. May need to perform resign responsibilities when Customer Retention Rep. is unable to do so.
9. Communicate and order parts with local administrative assistant or operations coordinator, if applicable.
10. Assist and communicate with Service Dispatchers and US West on Stanley CSS related issues.
11. May be required to service out of town accounts, requiring multiple night stays.
12. Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned by supervisors.
13. Must have the ability to remain positive, constructive, and productive under conditions of urgency, ambiguity, and uncertainty (e.g., shifting priorities, and crises).
14. Remains calm and constructive when faced with angry, frustrated, or otherwise emotional customers or others.
15. Gathers relevant information to diagnose problems and identify causes.
16. Recognizes relationships among issues, problems, or other factors (e.g., the situation, customer, equipment involved).
17. Makes sound decisions; exercises good judgment (e.g., decisions are logical and lead to substantive, meaningful progress on issues or problems).
At Stanley, we offer an outstanding array of benefits and a competitive salary that upholds our commitment to excellent employee care. EOE
Stanley Security Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages applications from women and minorities.
FireAndSecurityJobs.net - 2 years ago