The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating activities of multiple small projects or a single large project; managing/directing technical resources that are not direct reports; leading dispersed cross-functional teams, which include Synchronoss, client, and third-party resources.
Experience and/or Education:
- Planning, directing, monitoring and coordinating the team’s day-to-day activities related to the project.
- Conducting status meetings among project team members and client.
- Coaching and directing team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules and resolve issues.
- Proactively influencing project team and client to apply project planning methodologies.
- Controlling project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establishing appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- Ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
General Required Skills:
- Minimum (5) five years of hands-on experience with external client facing software project management as the Project Manager (not just internal project management).
- Proficient in standard project management techniques.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Experienced in people and client management.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Willingness to do some travel - domestic and international – 25%.
- Telecommunications, Data/ETL and GIS experience, nice to have.
- Can establish project objectives and delegate assignments to team members.
- Provide direction to team members in meeting established schedules or resolving operational problems.
- Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and can present complex information.
- Adapts to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to multi-task and have flexibly to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Monster - 12 months ago
Synchronoss Technologies helps telephone companies synch up a variety of customer service efforts. The company provides hosted software and...