Coldwater Creek, Inc.
Great brands don’t just happen. They are crafted
carefully and thoughtfully over time. For the past 20
years, Coldwater Creek has built brand loyalty by
maintaining a consistent focus on our customer through
our merchandise, our service and the way we do business.
Besides compelling merchandise and outstanding customer
service, it takes an exceptional spirit of cooperation
to be a world-class company. That means working together
to achieve the highest degree of professionalism and
integrity. It also highlights the role you will play as
a member of the Coldwater Creek Team.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the 2nd Assistant Sales
Manager is responsible for leading the store business
for 15+ employees while meeting Coldwater Creek’s
expectations for selling and service, sales floor
leadership, store operations, visual merchandising, and
promoting a team environment.
training, coaching and setting a personal example to
- Lead store employees through sales leadership,
continuously drive and improve business performance.
Coldwater Creek philosophy and culture.
- Maintain the integrity of the brand by embracing the
selling and service standards.
- Embrace and promote Coldwater Creek’s exceptional
with Store Manager.
- Execute merchandising strategies through partnership
and standards are maintained.
- Execute visual excellence by ensuring all directives
progress and success; utilizing all recognition
- Recognize and reward behaviors that reinforce both
- Execute action plans for financial success.
- Participate in onboarding and development of sales
training programs and tools.
- Ensure an effective learning environment by utilizing
selling standards and store operations.
- Coach and develop employees in customer service and
environment, modeling ethical behavior, fostering open
- Inspires trust by maintaining a respectful work
communication and maintaining confidential information.
for personal and team results and leads by example.
- Demonstrate accountability by accepting responsibility
support of all company initiatives.
- Manage change through communication and positive
assigned by Supervisor.
- Perform all other related projects and/or duties
Characteristics of Success
$2M women’s specialty apparel business preferred
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience in a minimum
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong merchandising/visual skills
- Ability to solve problems and manage conflict
- Detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and reliable
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Extreme flexibility and adaptability to meet business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of POS systems, Word and
Coldwater Creek is an equal opportunity employer
Req. Code : 2221
Coldwater Creek - 20 months ago
Women quench their thirst for classic, casual clothing and accessories from Coldwater Creek's stores, catalog, and Web site. The...