- Coordinates, plans, and schedules projects, travel, and company and business-related events with minimal or no direction
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads administrative aspects of calendar management for leadership and team with minimal or no supervision
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides financial and business data management for specified area
- Supports leadership and the company
- Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct electronic, verbal, and written communications for leadership
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsiblilites of this position.
- Judgment: Demonstrate Professional Judgment - Researches and integrates relevant information and data, and uses expertise to make recommendations or decisions. Identifies and applies sound, fact-based criteria in setting priorities and making decisions. Uses business measures and analyses to identify improvement opportunities. Probes and looks beyond symptoms to determine the root causes of problems and identify possible solutions.
- Member Centered: Meet Internal and External Member Needs - Identifies the requirements, expectations, and needs of members. Supports and aligns with initiatives, goals, and actions focused on improving member service. Addresses the concerns and issues of internal and external members. Uses member data, analyses, and insights to improve member-related decisions.
- Execution and Results: Focus on Execution and Results - Aligns and pursues work activities to achieve the mission and business priorities of the organization. Shares information, practices, and resources across functions, organizations, and locations to improve performance. Effectively uses existing processes and tools to achieve performance objectives. Uses and explains major process steps to manage time, resources, and challenges to meet goals.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Performance - Develops and implements plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals. Develops contingency plans to manage or eliminate potential problems. Identifies and recommends ways to continually improve and streamline processes and practices.
- Influence and Communicate: Build Influence - Develops and presents logical, convincing reasons in support of one’s perspectives and initiatives. Proactively shares relevant information and timely updates with appropriate people. Listens attentively and asks questions to ensure understanding. Researches information for and prepares documents and presentations that effectively convey relevant information in a timely manner.
- Ethics and Compliance: Model Ethics and Compliance - Acts in accordance with policies and procedures. Demonstrates ethical performance. Supports efforts to enforce compliance with policies and procedures.
- Adaptability: Adapt Professionally - Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity. Adapts to competing demands and shifting priorities. Updates and shares knowledge and skills to keep current in one’s area of expertise. Embraces change and supports its implementation.
- Build Relationships: Form Relationships - Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional and organizational boundaries. Relates to others in an accepting and respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background. Collaborates with people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and functional areas to discover new perspectives.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
2-5 years executive assistant experience
Bilingual (Spanish speaking)
Executive Assistant I
Walmart Stores - 17 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...