American Residential Communities (ARC) is a national property management company. We currently manage more than 180 communities, in 16 states. Our team of more than 600 professionals is committed to creating and maintaining communities our residents are proud to call home. You’ll feel the same sense of pride when you join us as a Community/Property Manager.
This high-profile role is responsible for ensuring a positive experience for our residents by successfully managing all aspects of community operations, including marketing, sales, budgeting and reporting, property management, customer service, maintenance and administrative activities.
- 3+ years of property management or sales/leasing experience in an environment involving extensive resident and community relations
- Operations Management
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Experience making sales presentations
- Excellent computer skills, as well as experience with financial budgeting/reporting processes and systems
- Availability to work weekends
- Must be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid state driver’s license
American Residential Communities - 22 months ago