The Lead Analyst, Pricing will be responsible for coordinating the pricing of securities within the sector (s) assigned.
- Generate market values on various assigned asset types by interpreting key market data elements.
- Run and maintain pricing models for assigned asset type. Conduct tolerance testing of results.
- Responsible for talent acquisition and development of assigned staff.
- Provide oversight of the evaluation staff ensuring independence in their decision making and consistency with our stated methodologies and policies and procedures. Assist with effort to evolve policies and procedures by working closely with the CCO.
- Interface with clients, dealers, brokers, sales and other market participants.
- Analyze test portfolio results to identify unfulfilled requests, work with Manager and Director to set priorities for focus of team
- Become a member of industry groups (forums, analyst societies etc)
- Responsible for daily activities and management of assigned staff
- Keep abreast of market developments, news, technology, regulatory activity and ensure senior management and all staff are abreast of these developments. Qualifications
About S&P Capital IQ and McGraw Hill Financial
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 10 years fixed income trading, sales, portfolio management, analytical or evaluation experience needed.
- Extensive knowledge of pricing systems.
- Experience with asset classes assigned such as high yield corporate, municipal, high grade corporate, structured finance , government/sovereign securities, certificates of deposit, syndicated loans and derivatives including swaps required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be organized and be able to coordinate the actions of multiple parties including providing frequent follow-up.
- Proficiency in working with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Access.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under strict deadline, time frames and pressure.
Be part of the team that provides smart investors with even smarter data at S&P Capital IQ.
A career at S&P Capital IQ puts you in a position to be indispensible to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world.
S&P Capital IQ delivers in-depth intelligence across asset classes and capital structures, bringing together key capabilities in research, strategy, evaluation, analysis, data solutions and risk mitigation under one roof.
Every day, more than 4,200 financial firms turn to us for real-time research, data and analytics on more than 92,000 companies.
Your innovative thinking will thrive in an agile, energetic and challenging work environment – get a high-tech start-up atmosphere backed by the stability of McGraw Hill Financial.
McGraw Hill Financial includes Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power & Associates, Platts, McGraw Hill Construction and Aviation Week. Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
Learn more at www.mhfi.com/careers
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
Job ID :
Posted On :
S&P Capital IQ
New York, NY US
McGraw Hill Financial - 11 months ago
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....