Reference Code: 12033870
Location: New Castle, DE, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
We are currently seeking a Support Tax Specialist. The candidate must be a keen and quick learner. This position will support the Americas Clients Accounts Operations - North America Tax Operations. The requirements and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) related projects
Process flows and project documentation
Review, validate and process W-8 and W-9 tax forms and related documentation according to IRS regulations
Perform data analysis and track metrics using advanced Excel, pivot tables, V-lookups
Maintain tax database, including advising on continuous enhancements to this and other related applications & systems
Maintain highest standards of excellence in any initiative undertaken while being a consistent team player who contributes exemplary collaboration and group work.
Prioritize multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Contribute towards departmental requirement to adhere to strict regulatory and compliance requirements, per IRS and Citi tax policy.
Assist with the process of 1099 and 1042S reporting
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Perform reviews of written tax policy and procedures, research and respond to inquiries from operational areas
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or economics required
- 1+ years of work experience
- MS Office proficiency in: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Web navigation required
- Previous experience with tax documentation of corporate documents preferred but not required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Citi - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard