About the Position:
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our growing Enterprise Cloud Services engineering team. We work in a relaxed atmosphere with a flexible schedule. We want engineers with rock solid experience with multiple virtualization platforms and any of the following complementing skills: large scale networked storage systems, managing and customizing Linux and Windows in a virtualized environment (we mostly use RHEL, Fedora and Windows 2008). Prior experience with creating cloud environments, scripting, and automation is a big plus (AWS, CloudStack, Puppet, Chef, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, etc).
We’ve built a successful cloud platform for enterprises, and we’re now looking to expand our offerings, building a suite of Cloud platforms on top of Open Source technologies to meet a growing set of customer demands.
• You must be able to design and build large scale virtualization platforms
• Experience designing and managing large distributed virtual environments (VMware & Xen)
• Experience configuring and troubleshooting network devices (Cisco Nexus switches and Juniper routers and firewalls)
• Experience configuring storage (SAN and NFS).
• Backups and data protection (NetBackup, snapshots, archiving, local and remote replication)
• Experience with CloudStack highly desired
• Experience with Puppet
• OS image management tools (in a virtualized environment)
• MySQL and MSSQL administration a plus
• Cisco UCS Server experience also a plus
• Service provider experience also highly desired.
Hey, do you blog? If so, include a link to your blog when you apply for the gig, we'd love to check it out.
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...