About the Position:
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our growing Enterprise Cloud Services engineering team. We work in a relaxed atmosphere with a flexible schedule. We want engineers with rock solid experience with multiple virtualization platforms and any of the following complementing skills: large scale networked storage systems, managing and customizing Linux and Windows in a virtualized environment (we mostly use RHEL, Fedora and Windows 2008). Prior experience with creating cloud environments, scripting, and automation is a big plus (AWS, CloudStack, Puppet, Chef, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, etc).
We’ve built a successful cloud platform for enterprises, and we’re now looking to expand our offerings, building a suite of Cloud platforms on top of Open Source technologies to meet a growing set of customer demands.
• You must be able to design and build large scale virtualization platforms
• Experience designing and managing large distributed virtual environments (VMware & Xen)
• Experience configuring and troubleshooting network devices (Cisco Nexus switches and Juniper routers and firewalls)
• Experience configuring storage (SAN and NFS).
• Backups and data protection (NetBackup, snapshots, archiving, local and remote replication)
• Experience with CloudStack highly desired
• Experience with Puppet
• OS image management tools (in a virtualized environment)
• MySQL and MSSQL administration a plus
• Cisco UCS Server experience also a plus
• Service provider experience also highly desired.
Hey, do you blog? If so, include a link to your blog when you apply for the gig, we'd love to check it out.
Sungard AS - 19 months ago
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...