As Sales Integration Program Manager, you will plan and coordinate multiple activities across projects and stakeholders to maximize results and time to value with Dell Software Group. Participates in projects that include analysis and recommendations related to go-to-market approaches, business planning, functional integration milestones and activities and progress. Coordinates internal business performance and business process improvement discussions and analyzes trends/opportunities and translates into strategic operational plans.
• Owning key deliverables within the go-to-market integration workplan
• Drive results in sales, marketing, sales operations, channel planning process
• Collaborate with extended team to build the ideal selling model tailored to specific situations
• Work with the tools and systems required to establish and track progress and key dates
• Create global plans with regional nuances and adaptations
• Be a critical resource for integration management, sales, planning and corporate development
• 10+ years of experience leading extended teams
• Mastery of communicating verbally and via electronic presentation
• Must have good understanding of sales, marketing and go-to-market
• Excellent financial and operational acumen
• Ability to communicate cross-functionally and across reporting lines
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop easily explained approaches to complex problems
• Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
• Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) in finance, marketing, strategy related discipline
• Expert MS Office skills
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Life at Dell
Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:
Life at Dell
Dell Financial Services L.P. - 16 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...