The Senior Sales Consultant will nurture, create, and analyze the effective execution and delivery of products and services per household in-order to increase member engagement and company growth by assisting, coaching and developing branch and department management in Mountain America Credit Unions sales philosophy of Assess, Advise and Assist (AAA).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
Full-time; Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Consult with regional VP(s), AVP(s) of branches and Corporate Department leaders in determining branch and department sales strategies and direction.
- Assist in coaching and developing department and branch managers in Mountain America Credit Unions sales philosophy.
- Manage and support all corporate sales processes that promote development, member engagement and company growth.
- Collaborate with region(s), branches and departments to identify needs and determine creative solutions that promote growth and expansion of credit union products and services.
- Manage incentive plan process including: compliance, problem resolution and program enhancements.
- Assist Credit Union employees with any questions concerning products and services related to sales.
- Deliver constructive feedback, employee reward and recognition.
- Create monthly reports for Sales Manager showing results of assigned region(s), branches and departments.
- Manage all sales training from creation to facilitation working closely with educational services and other departments.
- Manage all stages of sales campaign(s), working with assigned VP, AVP, HR and Marketing Campaign Manager.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to large groups.
- Other duties as assigned.
7167 S. Center Park Drive
West Jordan, UT 84084
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Five to Eight years of experience managing sales people and processes. Financial Institution experience preferred, Branch Management experience a plus
Four-year college degree or equivalent
Computer/Office Equipment Skills:
Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, Solonis, and Symitar preferred.
Has no direct supervisory report
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Mountain America Credit Union - 10 months ago
Mountain America Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit cooperative financial institution with an on-going tradition of partnering w...