Job Description: Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems. Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions. Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems. Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs. Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross-functional and cross-site teams. Job will also including being Level 2 Infrastructure Automation Engineering and providing hands-on support from server side to client side on the productions floor.
You should possess a Bachelor of Engineering degree or Information Technology with five to ten years of experience. Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity with servers (Microsoft Clusters, HA2.0, Microsoft NBLS)
- Familiarity with factory systems (plus BigFix, Altiris, Tivoli)
- Good understanding of hardware interfaces - Equipment ( Operating systems (XP, Window 7, Win 2008), RS-232, TCP/IP)
- Ability to work well with engineering and manufacturing customers
- Proficient in writing Scripts for debugging
- Understands project management concepts (requirements, schedule, cost dependencies)
- Successfully managed one or more software projects
- Familiar with real time applications
- Networking knowledge (Cisco Switches, HP Brocades)
- Proficient in Storage Applications (HP EVA Frames, EMC Frames)
- Excellent computer skills (OU. GPO setting per local machine) and Microsoft Products(Word, Project, Excel)
Apr 30, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
Site location Aloha
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 12 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...