Provides service to commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications, diagnosing and correcting lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications, and selling/upselling services to new and/or existing customers, resulting in growth of the customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
• Applies fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
• Drives company vehicle to commercial customer location.
• Completes required production forms and customer instructions.
• Plans route for scheduled production.
• Calls commercial customers to confirm scheduled applications.
• Assists in sales to current customers through means of contact on route and telemarketing.
• Obtains information from property and maintenance managers to provide an accurate cost of TruGreen’s lawncare service.
• Performs a daily three-minute, 360 degree inspection of truck and equipment before taking the vehicle out on the road and upon return.
• Maintains vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and refilling gasoline and product.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of facility.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through...