Zynga is looking for a Director, Investor Relations to join our growing team! Based in our San Francisco headquarters, the ideal candidate is a strategic leader responsible for developing and executing the global investor relations program in collaboration with the Senior Executives. Naturally agile and flexible in fast-changing and undefined situations, the successful candidate will be the primary person to direct the company’s interaction and communications with all existing and potential shareholders. The Director of Investor Relations will align with internal management partners to communicate the company’s strategic, commercial and financial objectives to the broader investment community and relay feedback from investors as to the perception of the company’s performance and strategy.
This is an exciting role offering a unique opportunity to be involved in all facets of the investment community. The primary operating objective of the IR program is to educate and update investors and security analysts about the company to achieve a fair relative stock price.
We are committed to developing high quality casual and multi player games! Come join us ... we're having a ball!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Collaborates in executing the global investor relations program, including strategy, operating plan, budget, and the detailed execution of the IR operating plan.
- Collaborate with CEO, CFO, senior executives to devise external communication strategy relating to material corporate actions (earnings, guidance, acquisitions, etc.).
- Directs strategic communication to include strategy and assuring consistency of messages among all communicators.
- Collaborates with the Communication staff in creating the company’s external and internal messages and in ensuring that all company external and internal communications are integrated and consistent.
- Speaks on behalf of the company at investment presentations, institutions, individual meetings and discussions.
- Manage quarterly earnings calls including writing of earnings release, conference call script, management Q&As.
- Manage and monitor investment research and industry peers.
- Maintain and communicate competitive intelligence and analysis on all industry peers to senior management.
- Executes the analysis for and creation of periodic feedback reports about the company's stock price, relative stock price, brokerage analysts' estimates and perceptions, oral perceptions and opinions from analysts and investors, industries and peer companies, and the stock market.
- Manage company’s participation in investment conferences including preparation of external presentations and designation of 1-1 meetings.
- Manage company’s quarterly non-deal road show schedules including all geographic and account specific targeting, presentations and utilization of the sell-side.
- Organize and manage analyst targeted events including Analyst/R&D day, bus tours, etc.
- Maintain wall street consensus model.
- Manage Investor Relations portion of the company website.
- Provide Regulation Fair Disclosure training to all designated company spokespersons.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in the field of investor relations or within financial markets and institutional investor exposure.
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance / Business Administration
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior intellect, and an outstanding ability to communicate using these qualities and skills.
- An in-depth understanding of the financial and investment markets and the ability to establish new relationships in new industries quickly.
- A clear and thorough understanding of the financial modeling techniques used by security analysts to project a company's operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its stock.
- An emerging reputation with the investment community, based on credibility, consistency, visibility, access, and depth and breadth of knowledge.