Join our team! Our Merchandisers work in local stores to keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked on the shelves. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts. This job description does not include all job duties associated with this position.
- Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools; replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
- Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged or defective product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (for example, pallets, product shells); operating powered equipment (for example, straddle stacker, powered pallet jack) and manual equipment (for example, pallet jack); completing Store documentation; and cleaning backroom.
- Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel; identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions; attending and completing Company training and certifications; following Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; following applicable local, state, and federal laws; utilizing a mobile device to complete work activities; and operating a motor vehicle.
- Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating product; and responding to assistance requests.
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday.
Minimum Qualifications/Eligibility Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years.*
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
- 1 year experience working in replenishment or as Merchandiser.
- 1 year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing, or related field.
- 1 year experience working in physically demanding fields such as construction, food service, landscaping, manufacturing, military, nursing, or related experience.
- 1 year experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks.
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
- 1 year experience working under little or no supervision.
- 1 year of college coursework in business, marketing, communication, or related area.
*Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coca-Cola Refreshments' guidelines to determine eligibility for the Merchandiser position.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...