Business Office Manager (Medicare/Medicaid Reimbursement)
Are you a successful Long-Term Care Business Office Manager who has Medicare/Medicaid/Private Insurance billing and collections experience? If so, we want to speak with you!
We have an opening at our new campus in East Lansing, Michigan for an experienced Business Office Manager. This is a brand new heath campus facility!
The Business Office Manager is responsible for assisting, supporting and managing all functions related to the health campus's business office. This includes billing, collections, payroll, accounts payable and monthly reporting. You will also be responsible for Medicare/Medicaid/Private Insurance billing and supervision of other staff including the Accounts Payable function.
Three (3) Years Experience in Billing and Collections
Preferably Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing Facility or Healthcare industry
Great PERKS and BENEFITS. We take care of our employees !
Equal Opportunity Employer
- You will be paid weekly
- Gas bonus (money for gas!)
- Subsidized meals in the campus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounted at 50%
- Free uniform shirt or garment specific to your role
- 401K with employer matching
- Company provided Life insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance offered
- Opportunity to win scholarships
- Employee disaster relief support
- Personal and professional growth -- over 100 free training courses in Computer Skills, Compliance, Clinical Skills, Alzheimer Disease, Communications, Leadership Skills and much more
- Discount rates on home and auto insurance
- Cell phone discounts
- Employee Assistance Program that provides professional counseling with licensed counselors to help you cope during tough times
- And much much more
Trilogy Health Services, LLC - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -