Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is a global business consulting and internal audit firm composed of experts specializing in risk and advisory services. The firm helps clients solve problems in finance, operations, technology, litigation, governance, risk, and compliance. Protiviti's highly trained, results-oriented professionals serve clients in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East and provide a unique perspective on a wide range of critical business issues.
Protiviti has more than 60 locations worldwide and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the S&P 500 index.
ITEC APPLICATION CONTROLS & EFFECTIVENESS (ACE)
Increasingly complex applications and their information sustain today*s fast-paced business processes. We define Application Controls Effectiveness as the ability to ensure integrity, security, and reliability for critical business systems through risk-based controls.
Protiviti assists organizations by providing subject matter expertise in risk-based assessments in delivering the following services:
Our objective is to provide client management with greater confidence in the integrity of corporate information and reliability of critical processes and functions.
- SAP / Oracle Application Security and Segregation of Duties
- SAP / Oracle Automated Application Controls Design and Enhancement
- ERP Software Selection
- SAP / Oracle Audits using assessment tools
- Implementation/Project Risk Management
- SAP / Oracle GRC Implementations
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
The Senior Consultant has primary responsibility for direct supervision of Consultants in executing ACE project work plans. The Senior Consultant has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of application risk and opportunities to improve IT business processes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Prior management and supervisory experience in a team environment ideal
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Facilitation and interviewing skills
- Process documentation knowledge
- Analyze compiled data and make recommendations to mitigate risks, improve processes or controls
- Development of further internal controls and procedures to eliminate potential weakness areas
- Demonstrated mentoring and people development skills
- Preparation and presentation of detailed reports and findings to senior management
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress
- Develop understanding of project requirements and client*s business
- Apply understanding of Protiviti policies and proficiency in Protiviti methodologies
PREFERRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Implementation functional team experience and/or *Big 4* Audit experience in a technology audit/risk assessment practice specializing in SAP
- Experience in SAP / Oracle security, knowledge of segregation of duties concepts, sensitive access and experience in user access security including configuration of SAP
- Experience performing internal control reviews and risk assessments for customers running SAP / Oracle
- Experience implementing SAP / Oracle, while having exposure/interaction with process owners and SMEs is a plus
- Working knowledge of business processes and application integration
- Assist on client needs assessments, delivery, and/or management of delivery of ERP package control solutions
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Experience with core business processes including: Order-To-Cash, Purchase-To-Pay, and Financial Close business process scenarios
- Knowledge of the COSO or COBIT frameworks or related methodologies
- Knowledge of leading SAP / Oracle GRC
- Experience in assessing an ERP installation in the context of a Sarbanes-Oxley compliance effort
ABILITY TO TRAVEL
- Bachelor*s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Management Information Systems) required
- Required minimum GPA 3.0
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CISA, ERP certification strongly preferred
- *Big 4* experience in IT Audit, strongly preferred
- Travel throughout the month frequently required based on client requests/commitments
Dice - 2 years ago
Protiviti has a proclivity to shield companies from risky activity. The company provides independent internal auditing and risk consulting s...