Job Posting Close Date: 11:59 p.m. 5/1/2013|
Days: Monday through Friday with rotating weekends + on callHours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Special Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology (ASCP) or Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technician (ASCP) or related field and supervisory experience required
- 2 or more years hospital lab or blood center experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, self-motivated, exercise good judgment and possess the ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have full sight
- Hearing impairment requiring a hearing aid(s) is acceptable
- Must be fully ambulatory
- Heavy lifting required
- Certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) or registration or eligible with equivalent certification agency preferred
Assist the Lab Manager/Testing Lab Supervisor in supervising the work of the shift or area assigned. Work independently on projects in the lab and handle all maintenance and training responsibilities. Commit and validate testing results.
Oklahoma Blood Institute - 7 months ago