Eos is looking for accountants who have experience producing financial statements for real estate properties, specifically multi-family properties, but any type of property accounting experience is helpful.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of accounting for assigned properties. These duties will include but are not limited to:
Proficiency with Excel and Word is required. Proficiency with a property accounting software is helpful, specifically with Real Page software components including OneSite, Leasing and Rents and OPS.
- Preparing Profit and Loss Statements
- Preparing Cash Flow Statements
- Communicating with Property Management regarding variance analysis
- Preparing financial statement variance analysis
- Processing Payroll
- Processing Accounts Payable
- Reconciling Bank Statements
Eos Real Estate Management Group - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -