This position can also be filled in Denver, CO
Lead a team of highly skilled Channel Account Manager, Client Services Managers, or Retention Specialists responsible for providing proactive care to our existing customers in order to support the retention and growth of those accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hire, lead, motivate and retain a team of highly skilled retention and account relationship professionals responsible for developing and maintaining ownership of an assigned customer base by coordinating efforts within an account team that may include sales reps, Project Managers and Sales Engineer; preparing and presenting XO proposals to customers when necessary; facilitating monthly reviews of customer accounts with Account team; participating and focusing on strategic planning sessions with internal XO Organizations; providing action plans and follow thru on account related issues; and providing customer base with monthly health checks, quarterly Service Reviews, and manuals of product & circuit inventory of XO services by location.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive customer base management plan that drives revenue/product growth/retention.
• Identify and implement changes to processes/procedures to drive greater efficiency.
• Ensure the consistent implementation of all retention initiatives and programs.
Education: College degree or comparable work experience required.
Relevant Work Experience:
• Minimum 7-10 years outside customer care/relations portfolio management, preferably vertical markets, multi-market and national customers.
• 5+ years experience in Telecommunications, both voice & data.
• Prior Management experience preferred.
Supervise Staff? Yes
If yes, please provide list of titles and count. Client Services Representatives (6-8)
Centralized Retention Specialists
Channel Account Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Basic Computer Skills Required? Yes
Other Job Specific Skills
• Proven commitment to deliver exceptional customer service and to work well with external and internal customers at senior levels.
• Proven project management experience as well as good negotiation and sales skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines, meet both quantity and quality objectives consistently, and achieve goals in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
• Strong organizational, administrative, time management, analystical/quantitative, and written and verbal communication (including presentations) skills. Strong attention to detail and systems.
• Significant travel may be required to support remote markets/customers.
XO Communications is a leading broadband communications service provider offering a complete set of communications services, including:...