Operating Risk Manager
Manage operational risk assessments; develop risk related analysis and mitigation strategies. Lead the new activity process through work with project sponsors and project management organization. Support various Continuous Improvement activities as deemed appropriate.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Implement high level operational risk assessments for assigned LOB(s)/unit(s).
- Follow up, track, analyze, and report on any complex operational risk issues.
- Administer the New Activity process as it relates to complex assessments, identifying any potential operating risks in the approval procedure for new products and processes.
- Work with assigned LOB(s)/unit(s) to develop operating risk plans and mitigation strategies.
- Update the Operational Risk database as necessary.
- Prepare written analyses and reports to management and the Board.
- Stay abreast of industry trends.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience, required.
- 5+ years of experience in risk management and/or audit in financial institutions.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Risk Professional (CRP) certification(s) preferred.
- Broad knowledge of regulatory and audit control standards.
Webster Bank - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Webster Financial Corporation is the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A. With $20 billion in assets, Webster provides business and...