Job Title: Sr Account Supervisor
Job ID: 17005
Location: Dallas,TX, US
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Line of Business: Epsilon
About the Opportunity
Responsibilities include executing direct marketing programs, managing production schedules, client correspondence, resolving conflicts, reporting, and presentations.
General Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Help develop and manage client projects.
* Participate in marketing planning process.
* Work with internal and external data partners to ensure accuracy of lead lists and campaign programming.
* Execute project management & campaign implementation to ensure timely, flawless implementation of client programs
* Responsible for project cost management & billing/invoicing of client
* Increase efficiency and profitability of the program.
* Work with Creative department and ensure that creative is on target with existing plan.
* Work closely with DP and Production to manage mail matrices, associated data/data processing instructions, estimates and print and mail.
* Analyze & report results of all marketing programs.
Primary point of contact for specific campaigns – serves as expert/knowledge base for the specific needs of assigned programs'
Ensures accurate implementation of campaigns:
* Client-facing role
* Oversees development of specific versions
* Manages print inventory; completes print request forms; works with production to get quotes when necessary
* Manages client and internal approvals
* Reviews all print production proofs, EPS printouts as well as mail sign-offs – as a double-check to review/approval from
* Distribution of daily drop reports including communication of any exceptions
* Verification and confirmation of all billing and project costs
* Develop contingency plans in case of delays, errors or other potential roadblocks
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background checks.
Aspen Marketing Services, a leading global marketing services firm and division of Epsilon, builds long-term relationships with clients, many of which are in the Fortune 100, through impactful programs built to engage, sell and retain. Clients benefit from Aspen's comprehensive portfolio of in-house marketing capabilities, including digital marketing, advanced analytics, direct marketing, experiential and event marketing, word-of-mouth and multi-cultural marketing. To learn more about Aspen, please visit http://www.aspenms.com/or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aspenmarketingservices.
Alliance Data - 17 months ago